Letter 1 - Earning You

  • 0

I’m writing you this letter because I’ve been thinking about you a lot, It was my new friend who inspired me to write for you, and hand you those letters when I find you. I want to tell you how special you are, how precious, brilliant and wise.


Your pure soul is so beautiful, you inspire me, support me, and you make each and every day of my life a day that worth living. Your existence is meaningful, your existence is necessary, your existence is precious.

I’m so grateful for being part of your life as I’m for you being a part of mine. I want to tell you that I trust you beyond all measures. I believe you.. and  I believe in you. You’re the most pure and honest soul I’ve ever met. and believe me; I’ve seen a lot.

I’m going in a journey through the second quarter of my third decade to seek wisdom, and to learn how to be a wise man who earns you as a partner. I believe I’ll meet you there as well. I’m traveling around the world, trying as many things as I can, meeting as many people as I can meet. and gaining whatever experiences I can get.

I want to earn you, to earn you well. I believe you’re somewhere out there thinking about meeting me as well, and I believe you’re thinking about this journey. or whatever your way of seeking the truth and wisdom might be.

It has been a tough day for me today, I’ve gone through many terrible events and committed some awful mistakes. I hope you forgive me, and I know you will. Because I know you will teach me forgiveness and love as I’ve never learned them before.

Your inspiration taught me the meaning of sacrifice for the beloved ones, you taught me to listen, you taught me to care.

I miss you before even meeting you, and longing for this day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment